Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

New Healthy Diet and Lifestyle

For me, health and looking good is of great important. Since I have moved into a new place in, I have decided to change my eating habits. As a busy student, entrepreneur and mom. I am usually so busy that I end up eating everything that I come across on campus or wherever I am. I nearly paid with my life in 2011 when I was diagnosed with having gallstones.  I couldn't understand where the severe pain was coming from. At last the doctors were able to diagnose it as gall stones. Which looks something similar to this pic I found on Google images:

The pain almost killed me. I was in hospital for a week. My whole bladder was taken out as a result. Now  I have to make sure that whatever I eat is good for me. I am quiet fortunate because I am not one of those ladies that have a sweet tooth. My biggest weakness when it comes to food is savory stuff. I also like bread but not cakes. But interesting enough when it comes to cakes, I love baking just not eating cakes. The following is one of my baking creations. I was quiet excited about making this cake and everyone that got to taste it loved it. I must admit that the cake was so delicious that I ate at least two slices myself, which is surprising from someone that is not a fan of cake eating. But well...... I am that good :). If you want to know how to make it I have left a link to the recipe under the picture.


My Delicious Red Velvet Cake 


 I have started a journey of healthy eating.  I have also started Gym at Zone Fineness for Women and I love it. In order to be able to take care of other people, one should be able to take care of self. I believe this is very true for my life. I need to take care of my health and the body that carries me everyday. In my journey to take good care of my self I have found two drinks with enormous health benefits. One is called Kefir and the other is called Miracle Juice. I am going to start exploring these very soon and I will blog about my findings.

So watch this space!!!

For now though Google them 







5 comments:

  1. To those who could not comment on my blog. Specifically this post. Apologies but as requested on Facebook. I promise to keep the recipes coming. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red valvet cake though... I am waiting for a recipe...

      Delete
  2. That red valvet cake though.... Waiting for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry babe, I knew you are one of the people who wanted the recipe. Just go to the link I provided below the pic and it will take you the recipe. See I got your back always lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you:) Food looks delicious. The gallbladder next to the red velvet cake threw me off though.

    ReplyDelete