Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

About Manono



Manono Thusi 

This blog is about my life. Things I love and what I do on a day to day basis. My life at the moment is centered around a number of things, i.e. business, academics, friends, food, health, love, books, travel, kids, fashion, gadgets, cars, houses etc. and in no particular order. The purpose of this blog is to document or capture each and every special moment in my life. Whether it is something that inspires me, something that makes me mad or something that makes happy. The aim is to make sure that I learn from all the lessons from each and every moment and that everyone who visits my blog is inspired to live his her life to the full everyday.

I am a fun loving person who is also a dreamer. I am versatile and interesting. I love the fine things in life and do not feel guilty for wanting to succeed and live the best life possible.

I love life and life loves me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow keep it high gal, I like this. You doing fantastic job. Now I'll be starting ma own blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its a great space to share with the world some piece of your life and you are in control as to what you can share on not. I encourage you to start one. Please don't forget to send me a link so that we go on this journey together.

      Delete
  2. This is so inspiring and I love the fashion pics!!

    ReplyDelete